Our fully automated, computerized ventilation system can control your moisture problems without ever having to be touched by the homeowner or business owner.
Our system is specifically designed by one of our engineers to ensure that our customers receive adequate air flow throughout their crawlspace or basement.
This is done by installing a series of sensors and fans that are monitored and controlled by a central “brain”. This system will only run when the system senses that the outside air is beneficial to bring into the crawlspace or basement. If the air outside is not going to help lower the moisture levels in the basement or crawlspace, then the system will remain closed until the outside air becomes beneficial.
Benefits of our Automated Ventilation System:
- This system is engineered for your specific crawlspace or basement size and layout. It is not a “one size fits all” application.
- Fully automated once installed
- Runs off only one outlet
- Uses low voltage (12 volts) to operate
- Energy Efficient
- Allows homeowner or business owner to monitor crawlspace or basement conditions.
- Optional dehumidifier can be incorporated and controlled by the system.
- Can be converted into a fully encapsulated crawlspace