The solution to your moisture control problems is our ventilation system. It is a fully automated, computerized system. This ventilation system controls your moisture problems. The homeowners and business owners don’t need to touch it for it to work properly.
Our system is specifically designed by one of our engineers. The engineer built it to ensure that our customers receive adequate airflow throughout their crawlspace or basement.
We accomplish this by installing a series of sensors and fans. The system monitors and controls these sensors and fans. With some of the data our system receives from the sensors and fans placed, it can detect the outside air levels. If the system read that the air outside is beneficial to bring into the basement, then it allows that airflow in. This allows the moisture levels in the basement to lower. The system also detects If the air outside is not going to lower the moisture in the basement or crawlspace. If this is the case, then the system remains closed until the outside air becomes beneficial.
Benefits of our Automated Ventilation Moisture Control System:
- This system engineered is specifically for your crawlspace or basement size and layout. It is not a “one size fits all” application.
- Fully automated once installed
- Runs off only one outlet
- Uses low voltage (12 volts) to operate
- Energy Efficient
- Allows homeowner or business owner to monitor crawlspace or basement conditions.
- Optional dehumidifier is available for the system to control.
- We also have the ability to convert it into a fully encapsulated crawlspace
This customized high-quality piece of equipment makes moisture control easy. Your moisture control system will give the foundation of your house the protection it needs. Contact us today for an estimate on what your own automated ventilation system would cost.